Is volunteering on your New Year resolutions list? Why not get involved?
Here are only a few of the benefits of volunteering for Edmonton Raga-Mala Music Society’s exciting new 2020 season!
- Curious about tabla, sitar, sarod, carnatic flute, and kathak dance? Explore India's rich traditions and culture through classical music and dance!
- Meet your favorite performing artists at concerts and private receptions!
- Connect with new friends from all walks of life - professionals, retired, students, all ages!
- Enjoy the energetic teamwork of organizing concerts for the community!
- Share your skills and learn new ones!
- Flexible time commitment from one concert to one year – your call!
- Youths earn community service credits!
- Volunteering is FUN, FULFILLING AND REWARDING!
Raga-Mala is a volunteer organization committed to promoting classical Indian music and dance. Opportunities include:
- Performing Artists’ Volunteer (e.g. backstage, hosting, chauffeur, reception)
- Concert Volunteer (e.g. stagehand, greeter, ticket line, intermission, photographer, videographer)
- Marketing Volunteer (e.g. membership drive, concert brochure, website, social media)
- And many more!
Be part of the MAGIC of RAGA-MALA! For more information, contact any of our friendly executives or contact us online.